- Freshen smelly shoes. Insert a dryer sheet into the offending pair and let sit overnight.
- Remove static from clothing, hair, TV screens, and computer monitors. Wipe the surface with a sheet.
- Clean pet hair from the floor or furniture. Rub a dryer sheet over the spot where Fido left his fur.
- Replace a sachet. Keep a dresser drawer smelling fresh and clean by placing a dryer sheet on the bottom of it.
- Loosen caked-on food from a pan. Place a fresh sheet in the bottom of a dirty pan, fill with lukewarm tap water, and let sit in the sink overnight. The pan will be easier to clean in the morning.
- Tackle suitcase and gym-bag odors. Place a dryer sheet in your suitcase or gym bag so your clean clothes won't take on the odors of the dirty ones.
- Prevent old books from smelling musty when in storage. Stick a dryer sheet between the pages before storing.
- Wipe up sawdust after working in the garage. Rub a dryer sheet over the fine wood particles.
- Prevent thread from tangling when sewing. Run a threaded needle through a dryer sheet right before you begin your handiwork.
- Dust venetian blinds. Close the blinds, then wipe up and down with a dryer sheet.
Please select from the titles below to view more information.
10 Uses for Dryer Sheets